Making a Purchase
We accept Maestro, Delta, Visa, Solo, Mastercard, American Express and PayPal.
If you wish to order over the phone please Tel: : 0800 9788 648
If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
The contract between us
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted.
Notwithstanding delivery goods shall remain the property of Optim Pet Products Ltd. until such time as all payments are made in full.
Payment Notwithstanding delivery goods shall remain the property of Optim Pet Products Ltd. until such time as all payments are made in full.
Right for you to cancel your contract
You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
• To cancel your contract you must notify us in writing.
• If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
• Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. The goods should be returned insured via recorded delivery to us undamaged and returned in a saleable condition. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
• Packaging must be retained. Carriers have a right to refuse collection of consignments without appropriate packaging.
Cancellation by us
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
• we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
• we do not deliver to your area; or
• one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
• If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.